Your Surrogate CFO…and Your Partner in Business and Personal Success
We teamed up with SM&P
in 2002 and the changes
were immediate. Our bottom
line has grown significantly
every year since...
Tim Mack President,
BRT Construction Services Ltd
We’re accounting professionals by trade; but in practice, we’re fully committed partners in our clients’ success.
From the current position in your business lifecycle to its eventual sale or succession, Stawowski McGill & Partners will help you to define and realize your goals – your organizational objectives and targets, of course, but also your ambitions for the bigger life beyond your business.
Once we understand your objectives, we engineer a concise, customized strategic plan and work with you to put it into action. Finally, if you decide to sell your business interest, we assist you with the detailed sales process. The right advice from an impartial professional makes all the difference.
To ensure your company benefits fully from a partnership with Stawowski McGill & Partners, we have adopted a simple yet comprehensive process whose steps are essential to our mutual success:
- We gain an intimate knowledge of your business by:
- Engaging in a planning day focused on defining corporate and personal goals.
- Assisting with budgeting, financial forecasting and cash management (which are committed to paper and used as management tools).
- Diligently reviewing results and cash flows on a monthly basis for comparison to projections and budgets.
- We work with you and your management team to set achievable goals consistent with the more personal aspects of your lives by:
- Determining what practical business and personal steps need to be taken for those goals to be accomplished, and prioritizing a list of strategic actions.
- Designing systems that enable us – together – to monitor progress toward the achievement of those goals.
- Aligning any newly determined goals with your company’s mission and vision.
- Continuously monitoring your company’s operations against the newly established strategic plan, assisting in its execution and recommending alterations as time warrants.
- We represent your company with key lenders, investors and other stakeholders in dealing with various corporate strategies.
- We ensure that when stakeholders receive the monthly financial package, they are comfortable in the knowledge that a detailed and independent review has already been done.
- Setting up and monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) is an important aspect of ongoing monthly client reviews.
- We provide the unique ability to implement international subsidiary structures while managing and reporting the operations to Canadian stakeholders.
- We assist in the sale or succession planning of the company.