Educate. Collaborate. Implement. Business Succession & Transition
Date: Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Location: Hotel Blackfoot (Blackfoot Ballroom) – 5940 Blackfoot Trail SE View Map
Time: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (Complimentary continental breakfast and registration begins at 7:00 a.m.)
Stawowski McGill’s Education Forum is a series of intimate events designed to help entrepreneurs think differently about their business. Attending with any of your entrepreneurial clients is a great opportunity to add value to your client relationships and network with business owners and other advisors.
Educate: A panel discussion on a key topic which will improve your business
Collaborate: Discussion of the presentation specifics in small breakout groups
Implement: Key action takeaways to immediately implement in your business
Our December 12, 2017 topic is Business Succession and Transition
Are you or someone you know thinking about transitioning out of a business, but unsure of where to start or what to do?
During this session, our experienced advisors and panel of entrepreneurs will educate attendees about:
- The importance of business succession planning and how to develop a plan to step away from the business,
- How a succession plan will enhance and grow the value of one’s company in the interim, and
- Many of the tricks and traps of successfully implementing the plan.
As an attendee, you will have the chance to:
- Meet other local business owners
- Engage in lively discussions
- Take away ideas that can be put into place immediately, to begin creating a strong succession plan
This complimentary event will be facilitated by the Stawowski McGill team.
Continental breakfast will be provided.
By registering here, your place at the Education Forum will be automatically secured. If you prefer to RSVP by phone, call Taylor Matheson directly at 403-229-0411. Kindly register by Friday, December 8, 2017.
We encourage you to forward this invitation to any business owners who would find this event of interest.